Channel Renewals Advisor
- Manage a portfolio of renewals in our channel business to achieve individual goals on a monthly basis.
- Manage customer sales cycle with Channel Partners in a high volume of renewals via phone and email to drive expansion and retention.
- Advise Channel Partners on reports related to Customer Renewals and Box usage.
- Coordinate renewals from contract creation to contract close by working with Account Executives, Partner Managers, Finance, SalesOps, and Legal.
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in renewals, sales, or account management or an equivalent customer-facing role.
- Significant level of comfort interacting with a high volume of people internally and externally over a variety of mediums (phone, email).
- Experience structuring contractual pricing terms.
- Must be process-oriented, persistent, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Comfortable with Salesforce and Excel.
- Experience working with Channel Partners a plus.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top