Channel Order Management Specialist
We're looking for a high energy, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team as the Channel Order Management Specialist. As a part of this position you will be required to manage internal operations across the quote to cash process for all sales related to our Channel and Partner business. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include assisting channel sales, channel operations, sales operations, legal and customers as needed in all capacities related to billing, provisioning, collections, and revenue. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hardworking team.
- Assist the channel sales team in deal construction and closure.
- Work cross-functionally with all operational teams including sales, channel, and legal to review and ensure no adverse financial or legal implications associated with orders and agreements.
- Coordinate with various teams across the Revenue Operations organization both internationally and domestically as it relates to Order Processing, Collections, Revenue Recognition and Billing-Support.
- Reconcile and resolve inquiries between sales and billings in our various systems.
- Provisioning services for customers purchased through the Channel
- Potentially work directly with our partners as it relates to order questions, onboarding, etc.
- Ability to optimize, build out and scale the Channel Order Process.
- Help with additional projects and tasks related to Finance as they arise.
- BA/BS from a top college or university (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting – a plus).
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Revenue Operations, Channel Operations or similar
- Prior billing, order management, collections, operations experience is essential
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zuora, and/or Netsuite – a plus
- Familiarity with basic channel models and practices.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, reliable, and organized.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and ability to deal with conflict resolution.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly as well as multi-task.
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new flows and software technologies.
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluative thinking skills.
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it
Back to top