Capacity and Performance Engineer
- Contribute in building automation capabilities in Capacity & Performance analytics, Capacity as a Service framework, and data collection with large data.
- Build and operate automation and analytics on multi-terabyte data sets for all site infrastructure performance data to ensure efficient infrastructure scaling in public and private clouds, directly impacting >25% of total company spending
- Benchmark next generation hardware
- Build internal customer-facing self service portals to allow users to understand their infrastructure capacity, efficiency, and costs
- Proactively engage in site-wide infrastructure health analysis
- Work with the Fulfillment/Logistics and Supply Chain teams to ensure infrastructure purchases are properly planned to meet demands and timeline.
- Basic Linux/Unix skills
- Experience with Big Data analytics tools (Ex. Pig/Hive) preferred
- Working knowledge of statistics preferred
- Basic front end development skills (Ex. Ruby, PHP) preferred
- Basic data visualization skills (ex. Tableau, D3) preferred
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top