Business Ops Lead, Strategic Partners
- Develop and lead large-scale efforts within the partnership to improve execution against a number of different strategic projects.
- Own, analyze, and report out the key performance indicators and accompanying analyses or recommendations for the partnerships
- Point person for all large scale communications on the partnership key partnership updates, and regular status reports.
- Initiate, lead, and manage ongoing initiatives for the strategic partnerships, including fiscal year planning and high priority projects.
- Drive Quarterly Business Reviews and Operational Reviews for the partnership.
- Collaborate with Go-To-Market functions, Operations, Product, Engineering and leadership to align long-term vision / demands for how Box will work with partners
- Support and collaborate with the GM on matters of team health, key meeting content, partnership performance, resourcing, and hiring.
- 4+ years professional experience, with 2+ years in program management , business operations, or similar function; preferably within a cross-functional team and in the technology space.
- Experience in business development, consulting, and/or operations a plus
- Proven relationship builder, internally and externally, with an ability to drive stakeholder alignment.
- Strong written and verbal communicator, used to adding structure to complex ideas and distilling them for broad audiences.
- Proficiency in building executive-level presentations.
- General business acumen, and foundational knowledge of the SaaS business model preferred
- Enthusiastic, with a strong bias towards action in the face of ambiguity. You see all opportunities and challenges as something you can impact and seek to take action.
- Structured thinker that can organize and drive complex cross-functional programs with clarity
- Standout colleague willing to fill gaps and partner with team members to take on unforeseen challenges
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top