Business Intelligence Analyst- Go-to-Market Analytics
Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive customer retention? Do you possess exceptional technical chops, and are passionate about telling stories with data? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment? We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will own the delivery of customer data insights to improve customer retention, and promote the data quality of business metrics and reporting to increase efficiency of our operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help deliver a world class customer experience by owning data requests from our customers, delivering custom insights into how they're using our product.
- You will use analytics to answer questions about how our customers are buying or using our product, with the goal of improving sales, product adoption, and customer retention.
- You will own the data integrity of our internal BI reporting, instituting governance policies and best practices with the end goal of increasing data consumption and efficiency.
- You will work cross-functionally with data engineers and business stakeholders to ensure we're delivering quality insights to the business and our customer.s
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You're a "data ninja". You enjoy digging into the details of data models to answer questions, and you enjoy finding ways to enable people to access data to drive decisions.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have significant experience with SQL or experience in a major software engineering language (Python, C++, Java) or statistical packages (Alteryx, Matlab, SAS, R). Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.) would be helpful.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got excellent communication skills and can translate between technical and functional requirements. You have experience working with business stakeholders to clarify questions and prioritize asks.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's in an analytical field (statistics, computer science, etc.)
If you just read the above and got a chill down your spine because of how well it described you, then we definitely need to talk!
Back to top