As Box continues to push the limits of what's possible in the enterprise content management world, we are on a mission to hire the best talent the world has to offer. To achieve that business-critical goal, we are searching for an Associate Recruiter.
We are a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard-working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization. The opportunity to make a huge difference to Box's future is very real.
What Will You Actually Do?
- Drive searches by building pipeline, qualifying candidates, and partnering closely with other recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers
- Prospect excellent talent via LinkedIn and other talent aggregators
- Track, report, and forecast out on prospecting activity, partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to improve pipeline health
- Prioritize recruiting activity and searches effectively and according to business need
- Participate in team-wide initiatives and projects
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is able to navigate ambiguity with aplomb
- Hyper-organized and attentive to detail. You are that friend that plans trips for the group and has to-do lists for your to-do lists!
- Passionate about providing a stellar experience to every candidate that walks through the door
- An outstanding, proactive communicator
- Inspired by working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Positive and proactive when faced with a challenge
- 1-2 years of prior sourcing or full-cycle recruiting experience (phone screen proficiency preferred)
- Experience making the impossible happen (e.g. operations, event planning, process creation, project management)
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top