Associate Implementation Consultant
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to use their delivery and technology expertise for client implementations of Box. You have worked as a consultant, or other similar role, before, and understand the value of nurturing client relationships. This role is focused on making sure that new and existing Box customers have an outstanding experience adopting the Box platform. Your job is to see the world from the customers’ eyes and make sure they can move their content and business processes into Box.
- Lead or assist with new Box customer implementations.
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply Box best practices for enterprises to those customer implementations
- Apply vertical industry and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation
- Assisting with Mobile deployments at scale
- Working with Sales team to scope, estimate and contract for new projects
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Box a part of the client’s core architecture as well as identifying future opportunities for growth in an account
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our customers
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Familiarity with implementing Software-as-a-Service solutions
- Experience working on enterprise-scale deployments
- Candidate should possess strong application functional expertise, expertise in business application deployment cycles, as well as strong account management expertise.
- Project management experience
- Self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment
- Familiarity with mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, WebOS
- Reasonable consulting experience and client facing experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Familiarity with Content Management Solutions
- Familiarity with Project Management tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
- Ping-pong, Playstation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top