Accounts Receivables/Collections Lead
We need a high energy, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team as an Accounts Receivables/Collections Lead. As a part of this position you will be required to work closely with our Business & Enterprise level customers to resolve any questions, concerns, or disputes to ensure timely payment of invoices. This role requires the willingness to work cross-functionally with all departments at Box including Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, & Marketing. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to lead and contribute to a hardworking team dynamic.
- Work closely with Box's customers and partners to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Follow-up with delinquent customers and negotiate resolution in alignment with Box’s policies and procedures.
- Contribute to minimizing bad debt exposure & help maintain Box’s best in class AR aging.
- Compile & analyze cash forecasts on a monthly basis and present to finance leadership team.
- Participate in defining monthly collection goals for the team as it relates to maintaining AR aging, increasing collection rates, and decreasing day’s sales outstanding.
- Oversee daily cash application processes – ensure all payments are applied against invoices in the billing management system.
- Effectively communicate collection updates to finance leadership and escalate issues for additional support as needed.
- Proactively propose process & system improvements when applicable.
- Help with any additional tasks or projects related to Revenue Operations as they arise.
- BA/BS or equivalent in (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting – plus)
- 5+ or more years of Accounts Receivables and/or Collections experience
- 5+ or more years of customer service experience at some capacity
- 1+ years of leadership experience at some capacity (call center management – plus)
- Experience in systems such as Salesforce, Zuora, Netsuite, Anaplan – plus
- A friendly demeanor and enthusiasm for an operational, yet customer facing role.
- Ability to practice good judgment while ensuring policy and processes are followed.
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- Overly organized, great attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top