Account Executive of Channel Sales
Channel Account Executive
We are still in the early stages of entering the Asian market, and have opened our Tokyo Office start offering our services since May of 2014. Based on such the initial foundation, we have established the effective base of Channel Sales Operations and now be moving towards our next stage on even further enhancing our Channel Sales Operations and growing even faster. To make such the transition successful, now we are looking for an experienced hands-on, sales-oriented, driven and organized Channel Sales Representative who can help us source new partner relationships, expand existing partnerships and new solution development, while scaling our processes across all aspects of Channel Sales Operations in Japan.
Our Channel team works in a dynamic environment touching on all aspects of our business. Our goal is to leverage strategic partnerships to exponentially grow adoption of our platform, revenue, and users. This role will be one of the key role in our expansion in Japan, and therefore this individual will have impact and influence, with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility to drive new and existing partner alliances.
- Report to Japan Channel Sales Director and assist him to do the followings.
- Plan and implement Channel Partner Program, associated trainings and seminars.
- Analyze Japan Market and review Partners' Performance and provide effective support
- Take the lead for future channel strategy and structure as well as possibility about direct sales
- Support developing Partner Communities such as SIers, ISVs, Carriers, Resellers, etc.
- Build Go-To-Market Strategies with various assigned partners
- Negotiate to complete successful contract/agreement with potential partner companies as requested
- Build Annual/Quarterly Business Plan with assigned partners, conduct QBR and make the necessary actions to execute the plan
- Manage and enhance the relationship with the assigned partners
- Work closely with High Touch Sales, Commercial Sales, Channel Sales, Marketing and Executives to get buy-in and insure successful and lucrative partnerships in Japan
- Responsible for Success on Japan Channel Team
- 8+ years in IT-related Channel Sales with Deep Understanding on Channel Eco-systems in Japan
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Experience building business from scratch to success
- Comprehensive understanding of solution selling in a B to B environment
- Ability to develop and implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter, understanding of the mind set of Channel Sales
- Excellent teamwork - organizing and managing with multiple stakeholders
- Strives for over-achievement in all aspects of life
- Fluent Japanese
- Strong academic background
- SaaS experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience working for a US headquartered business
- Experience working for a start-up business
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly gain understanding of Cloud-based Content Management for Enterprises and our model
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, and high energy
- Strong customer and partner focused on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships
- Ability to team with different functions/departments across the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Back to top