We are defining a brand new market for Cloud Content Management. Through our continued innovation, we have developed a set of solutions that allow organizations to more effectively manage their content, collaborate with employees and customers, and utilize our best in breed platform to develop their own applications.
We have an awesome opportunity to further establish ourselves as the leaders in this space, and we need strong Enterprise Account Executives who can help us realize that goal.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the ways they work. As the leader in Cloud Content Management, Box is changing how you manage content across your business from simple file sharing to building custom apps.
Through our continued innovation, we have developed a set of solutions that allow organizations to more effectively manage their content, collaborate with employees and customers, and utilize our best in breed platform to develop their own applications.
By joining Box, you will have the opportunity to help capture the majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise.
Why you need Box
Innovation and speed are our greatest competitive differentiators. You will be challenged to think about how to sell Box to strategic enterprise customers, find sticky use cases, and drive a value-based conversation with a diverse set of customers.
Box is committed to developing careers and helping you hone your consultative selling skills. We have a comprehensive sales training program, so expect to come in ready to learn about how to effectively sell our solution to Enterprise customers.
Who you are
You will present a thorough account action plan, work with internal partners (i.e., lead generation teams, sales engineering, and customer success), and articulate the vision of Cloud Content Management with CIOs, key business stakeholders, and executives.
Your experience utilizing solution selling will help you manage complex sales cycles with new accounts while also finding "white space" opportunities within existing accounts in your territory.
Here's the fine print
- Knowledge of content management, cloud, or other complex SaaS applications preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
Check out some fast facts about Box
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- European Offices across Munich, Paris, Amsterdam, Stockholm
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues! - Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Hosting a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfil their mission
- Competitive salary with great commission, accelerators and spiffs
- Pension, Medical, dental cover
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Subsidized gym membership
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory (the building with a running track on the roof and a terrace bar :) ) @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.