Account Executive, Large Enterprise Healthcare, (West Region)
At Box, we are redefining disruption. Our innovative approach to cloud content management has allowed individuals and businesses to revolutionize how they share, manage, and access documents, media, and other critical business information. We have grown at a record speed over the past few years and we are looking for a dynamic and ambitious salesperson to help us evangelize Box and close pivotal deals.
We have an opening for an experienced field sales executive to join our winning sales team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with at least 5-7 years in enterprise software sales focused on enterprise content management or related segments. Account coverage will include customers in the Healthcare vertical in the Western region of the US.
As an Enterprise Field Sales Executive at Box, you are a hunter and sales leader experienced in selling SaaS to C-level buyers (IT and LOB) in National accounts. As a successful candidate you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to CIOs and CTOs of Fortune 500 companies. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts. Our large deals with General Electric, Eli Lilly, and Boston Scientific underscore our continued record of success and growth.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, and other key stakeholders
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Evangelize Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0, and the Box model
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- 4-year degree required
- 5-7 years experience in Enterprise Software sales
- At least 1-3 years experience selling into the Healthcare Vertical
- 5 years prior successful sales in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Existing CIO relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience selling ECM/SaaS/Cloud technologies to both lines of business and IT leaders
- Must be a Box user
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission and aggressive accelerators
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
- Local and National Corporate Discounts
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top