Account Executive, Inside Enterprise (San Francisco, CA)
At Box we are changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate. We have grown year over year and are adding dynamic and energetic salespeople to evangelize Box and uncover pivotal deals.
Box has grown at a record speed and we are looking for dynamic and hungry Inside Representatives to contribute to our growth. As an Inside Representative (IR), you will be the inside counterpart to 3 field-based Enterprise Account Executives. Our IR’s have great time management skills, knowing when to prioritize closing their own deals and when to shift focus on building the pipeline. Day to day responsibilities include creating, developing, managing and closing up-sells, cross-sells, and net-new business deals.
This role is for sales reps with 1-3 years closing experience who want to focus on Enterprise size companies. To be considered, you will have a track record of success working within a team, excellent prospecting and organizational skills, and love to win. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold complex solutions, and can creatively consult with clients.
- Prospecting - calling and emailing executives at senior levels across various lines of business
- Understanding stakeholder needs and effectively communicating how Box will meet them
- Matching use cases to the right Box service offering
- Documenting various qualification details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps
- Closing and managing land-and-expand deals in the Enterprise segment
- Working in a team-selling environment with an experienced field AE
- Rapidly learning the Box model, and solution selling/customer-centric sales method
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Using Salesforce for lead management and sales forecasting
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- 4-year degree required
- Strong background in lead generation and prospecting
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience with an additional 1-2 years of closing experience in software sales
- Proven ability to quickly gain trust with internal & external senior leadership
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Technically adept, understanding of software and how businesses use software
- SaaS or Content Management experience a plus, but not required
- Must be a Box user
- Passion for cloud technologies
Back to top