The BounceX Design team is growing. We’re looking for a killer Web Designer to join us. This is a unique opportunity to bring your design skills to a multitude of brands across every industry imaginable. This role isn’t just design, and it’s not just web development. It combines both of these skills and allows you to use your creativity and expertise to create never-seen-before user experiences that have a direct impact on revenue.
If you are creative, collaborative, hard-working, and eager to grow with us, let's talk.
- Use client’s brand voice and style to create visually striking experiences, and innovate best design practices
- Design and construct client experiences delivered as HTML/CSS
- Manage expectations across departmental and client contacts
- Participate in client calls/meetings to communicate design work, process, and best practices
- 2+ years relevant work experience; digital marketing strategy and typography design experience is a plus
- Expert in visual tools such as Sketch and Creative Suite
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS and expert in web design, color, layout, and typography
- Ability to follow style guidelines and design templates of our brands, as well as in-house best practices
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top