We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our growing product marketing team. The Technical Writer will be a crucial part of the team, building out internal and client-facing documentation, as well as managing all content on our both our internal and external training bases.
BounceX is a solution for brands and publishers to better understand and reach their audiences. Our marketing technology solution allows both global brands and publishers to intelligently market to their customers and prospects through behaviors they have performed while onsite. Whether it’s identifying the visitor, collecting their email address, serving them an ad, sending them a behaviorally-based email or push notification, our best-in-class toolkit gives brands their best chance to successfully convert their visitors.
The ideal candidate has all the “write” moves, including a deep passion for the written word, the technical know-how to write detailed product requirements from scratch, and strong attention to detail.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for:
- Determining the needs of the end user of any documentation
- Working with product managers, product marketers, and engineers to produce solid how-tos and FAQs for customers and internal teams
- Build customer facing documentation on how to use our product
- Owning the internal and external training bases, constantly updating all documentation as the product improves
- Creating visual examples such as drawings, diagrams, charts, and animations to increase a users understanding of all BounceX products
- Gathering customer feedback on documentation to improve usability
The Technical Writer must have:
- 2+ years of technical writing experience
- SaaS experience is preferred, ideally at a marketing technology company
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at once
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges
- Experience working with Confluence or a similar tool
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top