Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our People Team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to provide a critical function in the identification and selection of top-tier, talent and help us surpass our hiring goals for 2017 and beyond. In this role, you'll help shape the culture of an amazing startup and have a ton of fun along the way.
We are about 230 employees with big plans to hire at least 100 employees within the next year. You do the math…that’s a lot of seats to fill, and we are up for the challenge.
- Help set and execute recruiting strategy across a variety of departments
- Become an expert in articulating our company story and future
- Conduct initial phone screens to ensure fit with candidate profile and company culture, ensuring on only the best individuals make it through to in-person interviews
- Work with Hiring Managers to assess hiring needs and the key traits of successful candidates
- Craft and communicate job descriptions and develop a suitable sourcing strategy to identify top candidates
- Strategize and develop hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Assist with overall sourcing strategy by possessing fresh ideas, collaboration and great attitude
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience plus 1-2 years experience recruiting both passive and active candidates, ideally with a combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and contributing to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Strong negotiation, closing and follow-through skills
- Superior organizational skills, high attention to detail and super-human multi-tasking skills
Launched in New York City in 2012, BounceX is the leader in cloud-based behavioral marketing and the fastest growing software company in America. BounceX's Behavioral Marketing Cloud™ identifies previously anonymous visitors, enabling organizations to unlock people-based marketing experiences. For the first time, online businesses are able to target previously unidentifiable opportunities both on and off site. BounceX software is trusted by global enterprises such as Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Hearst Properties and Comcast. Learn more at BounceX.com
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Shane interacts with BX's Strategy, Design and Analytics teams and uses BounceX's technology to build and optimize web campaigns for his clients. As a Director, he's on a mission to create marketing magic.
Back to top