Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our People Team is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist (generalist) to provide a critical function in the identification and selection of top-tier, talent and help us surpass our hiring goals for 2018 and beyond.
In this role, you'll play a critical role in shaping the culture of BounceX as we scale our company. We are about 250 employees with big plans to hire at least 100 employees within the next year. You do the math…that’s a lot of seats to fill, and we are up for the challenge.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategy across a variety of departments
- Become an expert in articulating our company story and future
- Conduct initial phone screens to ensure fit with candidate profile and company culture, ensuring on only the best individuals make it through to in-person interviews
- Work with Hiring Managers to assess hiring needs and the key traits of successful candidates
- Craft and communicate job descriptions and develop a suitable sourcing strategy to identify top candidates
- Strategize and develop hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Assist with overall sourcing strategy by possessing fresh ideas, collaboration and great attitude
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience plus 1-2 years experience recruiting both passive and active candidates, ideally with a combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and contributing to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Strong negotiation, closing and follow-through skills
- Superior organizational skills, high attention to detail and super-human multi-tasking skills
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top