Software Engineer II - Infrastructure
As a Software Engineer on our Infrastructure team, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company experiencing explosive growth. You should be comfortable working with the challenges that we face on a daily basis.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- CS degree or 2 to 3 year of professional software development experience
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Should be a visual communicator and able to communicate complex processes using simple language
- Proficiency with configuration tools (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Proficiency with infrastructure tools such as Terraform, Consul
- Experience with deploying containers in either AWS or GCP
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Shane interacts with BX's Strategy, Design and Analytics teams and uses BounceX's technology to build and optimize web campaigns for his clients. As a Director, he's on a mission to create marketing magic.
Back to top