Software Engineer - Full-Stack
As a Software Engineer, you will be a go-to engineer working with clients & our technology, at the heart of a technology company experiencing exciting growth. The work you produce is the most tangible, visible result of our platform and the front line of its effectiveness. You'll be working among a range of engaging challenges that we face on a daily basis:
- Client-side integration: Bridge the gap between our platform and client websites. You'll face unique challenges and develop sophisticated interactions used by millions of people every day.
- Interfacing with APIs: Maintain existing APIs and build out new functionality to communicate elegantly and efficiently with clients and hundreds of well-known web services.
- Building Platform Features: Challenge your technical creativity by prototyping new platform tools and expanding our toolbox. We value big ideas.
- Write maintainable, reliable, scalable and testable code
- Collaborate with other team members to determine best plans of action
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments
- Support and improve the existing platform
- At least 1+ year of professional software development experience
- Proficiency with PHP is a bonus
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with computer science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.) a major plus
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top