Senior UX Designer
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our team in New York. At BounceX, the design culture starts with our leadership team and flows outward into every aspect of the organization. Design is an integral part of everyday life at BounceX.
As a product team, we believe in a collaborative working style with a bias towards rapid prototyping, experimentation and a strong curiosity for our customers and their needs.
What You Get To Do Every Day As A Product Designer
- Act as a conduit between the Product, Engineering and Creative teams to solve complex interaction problems, humanize product ideas and develop these ideas into elegant application design
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to grow strategic concepts through design exploration, ideation, and user validation
- Design interaction models, wireframes and mid-fidelity mockups that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our products
- Analyze tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices for web and mobile
- Present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Strike a balance between the practicalities of design and rethinking paradigms that define a new web
- Ideate with all levels of BounceX to create products that make happier internal & external clients
What you bring to the role:
- BFA or similar and a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience designing consumer or SaaS applications
- Previous experience as a Product Designer, UI / UX Designer etc
- Proven expertise in turning complex business problems into simple and engaging products for the web & mobile
- Strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity of design
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of resolution
- Deep knowledge of modern web UI patterns, component libraries, and design systems
- Insightful design thinking, prolific exploration and a propensity for experimentation
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top