Senior Software Engineer, Front End
As a Senior Front-End Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation, design, development, and technical quality of the product. Within this position you will be taking a leadership role within the engineering team acting as both a coach & mentor to various junior engineers. Along with that you will be implementing coding best practices as well as leading our front-end development efforts.
- Work closely with the Product and Product design teams in order to understand the technical challenges of features, as well as determine the feasibility and viability of features sets and requests
- Act as an authoritative figure in our client side design and architectural decisions within our systems
- Mentor & coach junior engineers in order to become proficient high-performance engineers
- Enforce strong coding best practices, guidelines, and standards throughout the teams
- Lead development effort and adoption of testing and automation
- Work closely with internal and external API's and backend engineers to establish best practices for models and contracts
- 6+ years developing web based applications
- Proven understanding of computer science fundamentals including SOA, cloud-computing, TDD, and domain driven design
- Understanding of task runners or build frameworks
- Full understanding of the DOM and intricacies of client side performance and browser compatibilities
- Experience building API's and web services
- Can communicate and translate business needs into technology to internal and external stakeholders
- Can solve difficult problems without compromising the larger business and technical goals
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top