Senior SecOps Engineer
As a Senior SecOps Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and implementing security standards across BounceX’s software and cloud infrastructure to provide the company and our customers a secure environment from all threats. You will be a mentor to our engineering team in order to design and implement secure systems while proactively identifying and fixing security flaws and vulnerabilities. Utilizing your industry experience you will own and drive the resolution of complex security incidents, policy questions, technical security issues, implementing security controls, audits, and monitoring systems.
- Own the security architecture design and maintenance for BounceX’s applications and infrastructure
- Perform review and analysis of infrastructure / application designs and security controls to identify security strengths and weaknesses and recommend appropriate risk treatment
- Implement compliance controls with key security standards that accelerate BounceX's business goals
- Develop baselines and hardening guidelines with respect to information security and operation of information systems
- Perform incident response and disaster recovery tabletops
- Define architecture, design and configuration of security tools to monitor, detect, prevent and mitigate security risks
- Perform vulnerability scans and/or analyze results of scans and assist with remediation as required. Experience in application and cloud infrastructure vulnerability management is key
- Support needs for other parts of the security and compliance team, helping BounceX maintain a secure and compliant company
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets
- Evangelize a security mindset with our development team using OWASP and other development/test integration best practices
- Conduct infrastructure security audits on an ongoing basis and provide reports
- Minimum of 5 years experience in security engineering
- Deep understanding and recent experience with cloud security concepts, in particular with Google Cloud Platform, IAM management, container security, infrastructure security architecture
- Experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- History of implementing enterprise security tools - SIEM, IDS/IPS, FIM, DLP, PAM
- Experience with vulnerability management and incident response processes
- Cloud administration and architectural experience specifically related to GCP
- Recent and meaningful work securing Kubernetes environments
- Deep understanding of industry standards and regulatory compliance (SOC-2, ISO 27k, GDPR)
- Experience with attacks and mitigation methods
- Management of authentication and access controls; applied cryptography and security protocols
- Experience with security monitoring and implementing intrusion detection systems
- Development of security tools, automation or frameworks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, you must love to document!
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top