Senior Research Analyst
BounceX is hiring a Senior Research Analyst to bridge the divide between our product and marketing teams - deftly breaking down heavy technical concepts into consumable and comprehensive content for our clients and leadership team. This position will serve in a market analyst capacity, churning material to support content marketing, to provide sales enablement, and to position BounceX as thought leaders in our industry. You'll be writing about the most important forces transforming digital marketing, advertising and technology today. In order to do that, you will need to be able to:
- Create original technical content into long form reports, print and e-books, and case studies for external and internal dissemination
- Educate BounceX clients and prospects on our product, broader marketing concepts and large-scale industry research
- Build executive sales collateral that allow BounceX employees to clearly articulate technical concepts to prospective clients
- Be capable of researching for relevant information independently
- Be proficient in usage of documentation tools & systems and aware of new technologies in documentation, industry best practices
- Distill very complex information into simple, easy-to-read content
- 3-5 years experience developing content for Enterprise SaaS and/or MarTech solutions
- Ability to explain advanced technical concepts to an audience ranging from subject matter experts to their grandmother
- Conversational familiarity with current events and topics surrounding the Martech, Adtech, VC, and PE spaces
- A confident interviewer who demonstrates reporting “chops” by identifying and talking to high-level industry experts.You have previous journalism or other nonfiction writing experience
- Proven ability to work across departments; able to adjust communication style to the given situation
- Adept at building SEO into text without affecting its natural cadence or meaning
- Passionate about digital. You stay on top of digital industry news and developments to gain a deeper knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience building strong working relationships with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Self-motivated individual who is flexible and willing to step outside of traditional roles as needed in a fast-paced tech environment
- A skilled writer who can effortlessly translate a rough interview transcript into a clear, concise piece of content
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top