Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team in New York. At BounceX, the design culture starts with our leadership team and flows outward into every aspect of the organization. Design is an integral part of everyday life at BounceX.
As a product team, we believe in a collaborative working style with a bias towards rapid prototyping, experimentation and a strong curiosity for our customers and their needs.
What You Get To Do Every Day As A Product Designer
- Act as a conduit between the Product, Engineering and Creative teams to solve complex interaction problems, humanize product ideas and develop these ideas into elegant application design
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to grow strategic concepts through design exploration, ideation, and user validation
- Design interaction models, wireframes and mid-fidelity mockups that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our products
- Analyze tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices for web and mobile
- Present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Strike a balance between the practicalities of design and rethinking paradigms that define a new web
- Ideate with all levels of BounceX to create products that make happier internal & external clients
What you bring to the role:
- BFA or similar and a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience designing consumer or SaaS applications
- Previous experience as a Product Designer, UI / UX Designer etc
- Proven expertise in turning complex business problems into simple and engaging products for the web & mobile
- Strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity of design
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of resolution
- Deep knowledge of modern web UI patterns, component libraries, and design systems
- Insightful design thinking, prolific exploration and a propensity for experimentation
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include best in class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, support with student loans, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
Carry Each Other
Drive Undeniable Performance
Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top