Senior Product Data Analyst
We are looking for a seasoned data analyst to become a key player of our Data Product team. Successful candidates will be responsible for empowering our team with meaningful data, validating new products and features, identifying optimization opportunities, and paving the road for a company that will triple in a short amount of time. The candidate will be working on a myriad of projects and efforts, including many driven by their own insights and findings. There's never a dull moment; repetitive tasks are non-existent. There's an absolutely incredible amount you will learn here, and you’ll be working with one of the largest user behavior datasets in existence.
Data is your passion, you're eager to learn, and you're ready to fully exercise your skill-set.
- Working with product teams to validate functionality and advise on data and analytics tracking
- Setting up real-time alerts
- Analyzing historical data, defining best practices, and identifying opportunities for optimization
- Setting up dashboards and visualizations with our BI tool
- Fulfilling ad-hoc query requests
- Partnering with business stakeholders to identify strategic business metrics and actionable insights
Capabilities and Qualities:
- You're a SQL pro and are excited to learn Google BigQuery
- You can perform advanced data transformations in SQL and Excel
- You can write your own scripts and CRONs
- You can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
- You're forward thinking, dynamic, and innovative
- You're eager to learn
- 4-5 years applicable experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL
- Advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Marketing background preferred
- Experience using BI or visualization software
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top