Senior Machine Learning Engineer
The machine learning engineering team is developing the brain of the BounceX communication and personalization platform. As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be working with a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists in order to build out our next-generation platform. You will be utilizing cutting edge technologies such as Spark MLLib, Tensorflow, Google AI Platform, and Cloud Dataproc to build the required ML pipelines to enhance our customer's experience.
- Build & maintain production ready ML pipelines
- Build & maintain a production-ready experimentation platform to run models in parallel and A/B test
- Prepare and preprocess data in collaboration with the data engineering team
- Deep understanding of ML problems such as classification, clustering, anomaly detection, association rules, deep learning, and recommendation
- Deep understanding of test analysis
- Previous work with Spark MLlib
- Previous work with TensorFlow
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Cloud BigQuery
- Experience with Google Cloud BigTable
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Daouda S.Software Engineer
As a software engineer, Daouda has a variety of responsibilities—from automating and enhancing certain operational processes to adding new product functions or improving current ones.
Back to top