Senior Email Marketing Manager
Senior Email Marketing Manager
As a Senior Email Marketing Manager, you will help senior marketing leaders at large companies solve their most pressing problems through our cutting edge software platform. You’ll use your expertise in digital marketing, eCommerce, and new customer acquisition to develop strategies that provide a meaningful source of revenue for our clients.
Day-to-day, you’ll work collaboratively with account managers to create and polish strategy ideas as well as with our Sales Strategists to ensure a continuous experience post-sale. Additionally, you will be tasked with monitoring data and developing new tests in order to expand upon our best practices, building out internal and customer-facing strategy documentation and trainings, and work with the product team to ensure that the platform evolves in step with our clients’ goals.
The ideal candidate would be a strong leader and industry expert who is looking to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world. He or she would be adept at explaining complex concepts to others, would take immediate personal ownership over the role, and would thrive in the fast-paced environment of one of the fastest growing software companies in the world.
- Work in collaboration with account managers, providing them with expertise on the digital marketing space, customer acquisition strategies, and the BounceX platform.
- Utilize client website data to recommend uses of BounceX technology that will drive the highest revenue impact and address customer goals.
- Keep track of strategy recommendations provided during the sales process to ensure that we meet the expectations of our clients.
- Analyze data for the strategies you recommended and use that data to generate suggestions for further testing.
- Generate ideas to further the strategic use of the BounceX platform in a way that’s practical, scalable, and drives real value for our clients.
- Participate in strategy-focused conversations with clients as needed.
- Coach account managers on BounceX strategy during new hire onboarding, formal ongoing trainings, and during strategy sessions or one-off consultations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Advanced digital marketing background directly managing on-site optimizations, new customer acquisition, and/or conversion initiatives is a must.
- Experience developing, executing, and analyzing A/B tests.
- Comfortable interpreting and communicating advanced performance metrics relating to digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of paid and organic acquisition channels and their role in the purchase funnel.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to pick up and understand new technologies quickly and comprehensively.
- Strong creative thinking skills — you’re able to build upon and improve the ideas of others as well as come up with new ideas that are both effective and scalable.
- Strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities.
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, both internally and with clients.
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team.
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest-growing software company in America by Inc Magazine and a Top Private Cloud Company to work for by Glassdoor, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, diverse, inclusive environment that ensures employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top