Senior Director, Product Management
BounceX is seeking an experienced product leader to be responsible for our Product suite and capabilities. Our data-driven Products powers the core identity functionality for internal BounceX products in addition to providing a unique offering to the identity market as a whole.
This position has high visibility and potential for impact throughout the organization. You’ll work closely with multiple teams at BounceX to build and release software that is differentiated in terms of features, and uniquely positioned to drive major value for both internal and external customers.
Overall Role & Responsibilities
- Fully own product strategy, planning, and roadmap for BounceX products
- Bring identity-based products to market by gathering requirements from stakeholders, scoping features with engineering teams, and defining/measuring success KPIs for all stages of product launch
- Work with senior management to scope and prioritize product efforts that support a wide range of business needs
- Manage all aspects of partner relationships with a variety of data vendors; test and verify the value of their data as it pertains to the identity product
Skills & Competencies
- Understand how to translate complex requirements and product features between various parties - business, engineering, data science, data analytics
- Have a strong technical background in internet technologies. Enjoy in-depth discussions with engineers when scoping features to fully understand the tradeoffs between different options
- Experience developing software according to Agile methodologies. Able to continuously increase engineering velocity by refining team priorities and processes.
- Experience working with a technical/infrastructural / data-driven product preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
Education and Work Experience
- 4-year degree required
- Minimum 6 years working in a product development or related role at a high-growth organization
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top