Senior Director of Customer Success
Senior Director of Customer Success, Strategic Accounts
BounceX hiring a Senior Director of Customer Success to provide world-class support to our largest strategic customers. As a senior leader, you will be responsible for empowering and supporting a team of strategic account directors and client strategists, leading initiatives aimed at maximizing retention, adoption, and overall customer lifetime value for some of the largest brands in the world.
As a Senior Director of Customer Success you must have a mix of revenue driving, technical, and consultative customer success acumen to achieve client satisfaction by achieving revenue and strategic goals. You must have strong experience in people management and developing / mentoring talent in a high-growth SaaS environment. This is an ideal role for someone who is ready to take the next step into a more strategic leadership position within a high performing customer success team.
This role requires a holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will work cross-functionally with all departments, having to manage priorities between teams and constantly collaborate to complete tasks and deliver results.
- Manage team of high-performing customer success managers who oversee our largest enterprise and strategic accounts; continue to develop, mentor and coach customer success team to high levels of performance and professional development
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Build long-term partnerships focused on retaining and driving significant revenue for our largest accounts
- Develop strategic plan to achieve target revenue goals, support team in hitting or exceeding goals
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and fully leverage our products on an ongoing basis
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, QA, and engineering
- Minimum of 8+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at a marketing technology company
- Minimum of 5+ years managing enterprise customer success, business development, or sales teams that oversee enterprise accounts
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience managing and negotiating with Fortune 1000 companies and their agencies
- Selling and upselling products and solutions to executives; growing and managing your own enterprise accounts
- Technical and product competence and understanding of marketing technology software
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest-growing software company in America by Inc Magazine and a Top Private Cloud Company to work for by Glassdoor, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, diverse, inclusive environment that ensures employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top