Senior Customer Success Manager, MBA New Grad – Summer 2018
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will leverage your MBA to advise senior leaders at the world’s largest online brands on how to solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge, behavioral marketing platform. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle where you would build out comprehensive marketing strategies, execute and optimize those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
The ideal candidate will be a recent MBA graduate, looking to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of BX’s most strategic customers, including initial on-boarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention. These are companies like Nike, Ann Taylor, Gap and Forever 21.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BX and fully leverage our entire suite of services
- Mentor a client strategist who will help execute on your marketing vision; this position will have the opportunity to graduate into a full management role or simply manage our super elite clients
- You must be currently pursuing a full-time MBA – OR – a recent MBA graduate from an accredited business school, with a graduation date between May 2017 – June 2018
- You must be able to start full time role in Summer 2018
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in client service, account management, consulting and/or digital marketing
- Experience working with/for Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Desire to help mentor and develop junior members within the Customer Success team
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Shane interacts with BX's Strategy, Design and Analytics teams and uses BounceX's technology to build and optimize web campaigns for his clients. As a Director, he's on a mission to create marketing magic.
Back to top