Senior Client Partnerships Manager, Conversion Strategy
BounceX is seeking a new Senior Client Partnerships Manager, Conversion Strategy to be the marketing strategy expert, working cross-functionally with the Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Client Partnerships team. You will be at the forefront of influencing BounceX growth. You’ll use your ecomm and product expertise in customer acquisition, conversion rate optimization, and BounceX technology to effectively communicate to clients how they can benefit from our innovative products. You are a hands-on product strategist, marketer, and even former enterprise SaaS seller, who has a true passion for ecomm and digital strategy. You have built a company’s acquisition program by identifying and investing in the highest impact opportunities in the past. Incredibly passionate about the space, and is always curious about the latest news and innovations, you can separate which emerging technologies and trends that drive performance from the noise.
You are a performance driven product person, excited to play an integral role in product upsells. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with our Customer Success and Client Partnerships teams, assisting in the development and communication of strategic opportunities. Your experience will lend a hand in crafting new approaches to our client's conversion challenges, and will directly impact our client’s overall marketing strategy. This role is critical in ensuring we provide our clients with the absolute best digital marketing experience in the world.
- Manage and expand on existing relationships; identify where new product upsells fit into a client’s overall marketing strategy
- Excited to communicate the business value proposition of BounceX’s new products to existing clients
- Provide product and digital marketing expertise in post-sale upsell conversations, collecting and analyzing the information necessary to recommend the most relevant and high impact optimizations to drive incremental revenue for our existing clients
- Ensure early post-sale strategy addresses top-priority goals and needs of clients across a wide range of industries and verticals, and maintains consistency with pre-sale recommendations
- Effectively communicate BounceX’s product positioning and value to both prospects and clients
- Work closely cross-departmentally to provide insight as needed, such as providing analysis on webinars, conducting conversion audits on websites, or speaking at events
Qualifications & Key Attributes:
Performance Driven Product Person
- At least 3+ years experience in product marketing, growth marketing, performance marketing (or equivalent) at high-growth ecommerce company
- Experience in UX/UI product lead at a high growth ecommerce company preferred
- Deep understanding of testing new products, technologies and channels and how it can profoundly impact new business opportunities
- Strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities — you’re always thinking about ways your experience could be better while you’re online
Growth / Performance Strategy
- Advanced e-commerce background directly managing on-site optimization, acquisition, and/or conversion initiatives is a must. Hands on experience developing and executing campaign strategy to hit goals is required.
- Experience driving growth strategy at a high-growth startup, prominent retail brand, respected CRO company, or consulting background
- Experience speaking to SEM, CRO, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, performance analytics, etc. with proficiency
- Comfortable interpreting and communicating advanced performance metrics relating to digital marketing campaigns
- At least 1-2+ years experience managing customer acquisition for a successful company; driving new customer purchases (SEM, paid social / people-based marketing, or email marketing)
- Understands and can speak to clients about identification at a high level
- Managed budgets for the above channels and knows how to do a lot with a little
- Excited to find new opportunities to improve returns; motivated by high performing channels and always looking for ways to improve it further
- Strong understanding of paid and organic acquisition channels and their role in the purchase cycle
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top