Senior Back End Engineer
As a Senior Back End Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation, design, development, and technical quality of the product. Within this position you will be working closely with our Product team to deliver high quality code and best practices. Along with that you are expected to have a full understanding of how data flows throughout an entire platform from databases to REST API's.
- Work closely with the Product team to deliver quality features in high quality code and best practices
- Enforce strong coding best practices, guidelines, and standards throughout the team
- Ensure that all code is clearly tested from end-to-end
- Flexibility and comfort across stacks should allow you to help solve issues at all levels, including code modularity and re-use.
- Work comfortably across multiple levels of the Development stack
- Ability to ship high quality, well tested, Go code
- 6+ Years of developing Web Products, SaaS, or equivalent
- Knowledge in GO & PHP
- Understanding of SOA, RESTful APIs, and micro-services
- Database knowledge: MySQL, PostGREs, BigTable, etc
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, Containers, CI/CD, Deployments, preferably on Google Cloud Platform
- Has worked in the Agile Framework (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Has good understanding of operational issues, load balancing, cost, performance, etc.
- Can work in fast paced environment
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top