Sales Development Representative, UK
Thirsty for the opportunity to learn and grow in an accomplished SaaS sales team? Love being creative yet strategic with your business development outreach? Keen to develop your career within a consultative sales environment and get exposure to some pretty big eCommerce clients? BounceX could be your next move…
Real-time identity resolution is changing the eCommerce landscape, offering the only true personalisation at scale. It’s the biggest game-changer in the MarTech industry and BounceX is making waves in Europe; we’re continuing to grow our London office, hiring extremely talented humans to contribute to our success and accelerated growth in the market!
Business Development @ BounceX
Our Business Development team are passionate about taking our enterprise-driven eCommerce SaaS solutions to the UK market. Their consultative selling approach enables them to build relationships with senior stakeholders across Digital Marketing, CRM, Acquisition and Technology teams, leading to successful partnerships with flagship brands in retail, travel, gaming and media.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) at BounceX play a critical and creative role in providing the enterprise sales team with qualified leads and prospects during the initial stages of our sales process. Partnering one-to-one with our Business Development Directors, the SDR will take a strategic approach to targeted account outreach, identifying, mapping out and building relationships with key decision-makers who would glean huge value from a partnership with BounceX.
This is a great opportunity to partner up with a dedicated Business Development Director who will be invested in your growth and career development, whilst you ensure you have a direct impact on our growth in the EMEA market.
As a Sales Development Representative @ BounceX you will:
- Work directly with a Business Development Director on outreach, account mapping and sales opportunities as they enter the sales pipeline.
- Source and research qualified companies in the enterprise eCommerce space, determining who the decision-makers are and how to reach them to drive pipeline growth for BounceX EMEA.
- Craft highly customised, multi-channel, persona-based outreach to drive specific interest.
- Keep track of key performance metrics as identified by management. KPI’s you will be measured on include “number of demos secured, the number of cadences created per account, email open rates, call numbers etc"
- Attend industry-specific events and become a subject matter expert in all things BounceX and MarTech.
So what experience can you bring to the BounceX Business Development team?
- 1 - 2 years of experience as a Business/Sales Development Representative for a SaaS technology business, engaging in prospect accounts.
- Experience engaging, managing and maintaining a pipeline of decision-makers in targeted prospect accounts
- Proven strength in building a cadence for outreach with a multi-channel approach
- The ability to leverage CRM tools (ideally SalesForce) to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
- A focused, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organised approach.
- A thirst for the start-up environment with a motivated, tenacious, and resourceful attitude; creativity is key and resilience is a must!
- General knowledge of the MarTech/eCommerce industries would be a big plus!
What else do you need to know?
We’re a rapidly growing, close-knit, London based team focussed on achieving the same level of success as our NYC based colleagues, only quicker! Everyone receives full product training and onboarding provided in our NYC HQ, the heart of BounceX, however, self-motivation is a must!
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top