Publisher Account Manager
As a Publisher Account Manager, you will help senior leaders at major publishers solve their most pressing digital problems through our cutting edge software platform. In this position, you'll be tasked with building custom behavioral advertising campaigns for publisher clients with the primary goal of improving their business' performance. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle. This includes building out comprehensive marketing strategies, executing and optimizing those strategies, all while delivering next-level results and service.
The ideal candidate would be a strong leader and industry expert who is looking to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top publishers in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it. We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you can play a key part in leading that shift.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
Why you’d want to work here
- We are the fastest growing software company in the US according to the Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500
- We are one of the best places to work in NYC according to Crain’s, Fortune, and Glassdoor
- We invented the behavioral marketing space, and are constantly innovating
- We work with some of the best and biggest publishers in the world
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of BX’s most strategic publishers, including initial onboarding, strategy development, campaign execution and optimization, and retention. These are publishers like Hearst, Condé Nast, CNN, Gannett, Time Inc., and more
- Drive monetization for top tier publishers by optimizing BounceX's suite of programmatic advertising sources
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- BA/BS degree plus experience related to digital media or digital advertising
- 2-3 years of direct experience in account management
- Must have experience working with digital publishers
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and demanding environments; you relish adversity and overcoming obstacles
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organized when managing multiple client relationships
- Strong technical skills or the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Elite communication skills and EQ; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and high touch client interaction
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top