Programmatic Account Manager
We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you can play a key part in leading that shift.
You will learn more in two weeks here than you would elsewhere in two years. You will be given tremendous responsibility early on, immediately start to build a network of relationships from leading agencies, and have the chance to directly contribute to the explosive growth of BounceX as a key player in the market.
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency relationships
- Work closely with Sales to expand revenue streams for existing accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of BounceX
- Offer clients insight on how to launch and improve campaigns across BounceX inventory
- Provide ongoing management to clients as new features and inventory are added to our repertoire
- Work with Product Management to help define and innovate features of the platform
- Help develop operationalize best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Excellence in Excel and experience analyzing complex data to find unique insights
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top