Programmatic Account Manager
BounceX has built one of the largest PMPs in the industry by offering advertisers exclusive access to large format, behaviorally triggered ad executions on premium publisher sites (e.g. CNN, Time, Tronc, NY Post, Bonnier, etc).
As a Programmatic Account Manager, you'll manage strategic agency accounts, directly impact the digital strategy of some of the top publishers in the world and have a lot of fun while doing it. We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you can play a key part in leading that shift.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital marketing, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of BounceX’s demand-side agency partners
- Work closely with Sales to expand revenue streams for existing accounts and grow your roster of key agency relationships
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of BounceX while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams
- Offer clients insight on how to launch and improve campaigns across BounceX inventory and provide ongoing management to clients as new features and inventory are added to our repertoire
- Convey client feedback internally with Product team to help define and innovate features of the platform
- Develop best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- BA/BS degree plus experience related to digital media or digital advertising
- 2-3 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Excellence in Excel and experience analyzing complex data to find unique insights
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and meet deadlines when managing multiple client relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top