Product Integrity Analyst
This isn’t your typical analyst role. We're looking for a problem solver with top-notch logic skills and a great intuition for user experience and web design. In this role you'll be analyzing campaign sets from a digital marketing perspective. You’ll be evaluating our live (and soon-to-be-live) campaigns, as well as new and upcoming products and features, ensuring they deliver an optimal user experience. This includes fit and finish, targeting criteria, and potential effectiveness.
You’ll be empowered by one of the largest historical A/B testing data sets, and will quickly begin making informed decisions that will drive growth for our clients. You’ll have exposure to the most popular analytics platforms and you’ll be on the cutting edge of digital marketing and behavioral automation. You will have the opportunity to use and help grow our testing automation platform, ensuring that all areas of BounceX are functioning at the highest level.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you’re going to help blaze the trail for our growth, plus your own.
Be sure to explain in the cover letter why you're the ultimate candidate.
- Your attention to detail is top notch, yet you’re driven by the big picture
- You are forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform under pressure
- You deal well with chaos, the unexpected and the unfamiliar
- You are data driven
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
- 0-2 years of Marketing, AB testing, or Optimization experience
- Experience working with a browser debugger (i.e. Chrome DevTools)
- General interest in web/UI design and wireframing
- Excellent intuition for what makes a good user experience
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Shane interacts with BX's Strategy, Design and Analytics teams and uses BounceX's technology to build and optimize web campaigns for his clients. As a Director, he's on a mission to create marketing magic.
Back to top