As a Platform Engineer, you’ll be at the center of an Engineering organization experiencing explosive growth. This cutting edge team bridges the gap between Infrastructure and our backend systems. You will be responsible for helping design and operate new services and infrastructure, in addition to decommissioning aging legacy systems.
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of the core back end systems.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Proficiency operating high performance web applications or distributed systems.
- Proficiency with high volume metrics and monitoring solutions.
- Familiarity with database performance monitoring and analysis.
- Familiarity with configuration tools (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet).
- Familiarity with infrastructure tools such as Terraform, Consul, Kubernetes.
- Deep knowledge of engineering secure software on top of Linux-based cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of legacy PHP applications.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest-growing software company in America by Inc Magazine and a Top Private Cloud Company to work for by Glassdoor, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, diverse, inclusive environment that ensures employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top