As a Platform Engineer, you’ll be at the center of an Engineering organization experiencing explosive growth. This cutting edge team bridges the gap between Infrastructure and our backend systems. You will be responsible for helping design and operate new services and infrastructure, in addition to decommissioning aging legacy systems.
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of the core back end systems.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Proficiency operating high performance web applications or distributed systems.
- Proficiency with high volume metrics and monitoring solutions.
- Familiarity with database performance monitoring and analysis.
- Familiarity with configuration tools (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet).
- Familiarity with infrastructure tools such as Terraform, Consul, Kubernetes.
- Deep knowledge of engineering secure software on top of Linux-based cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of legacy PHP applications.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
BounceX is the leader in cloud-based Behavioural Marketing. Our Behavioural Marketing Cloud is a new marketing channel that de-anonymises visitors to drive people based marketing and deliver incremental revenue for online businesses. BounceX is the #1 fastest growing software company in America and #7 in the 2016 Inc 5000. BounceX software is trusted by global enterprises such as JetBlue, Sears, Uniqlo, and Comcast.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top