Partner Alliances Manager
BounceX is hiring a Partnerships Alliances Manager that will be focused on developing & maintaining strong relationships with major players within the MarTech space (Marketing Clouds, ISVs, and S.I.’s.). We have built a foundation of strong channel partnerships with most of the major MarTech players, now it’s time for us to scale with other channels.
As a MarTech Alliances Manager you’ll be at the forefront of expanding BounceX's influence into your channel of expertise.
- Manage and continue to build relationships with existing MarTech partners
- Find, vet, and foster relationships with new MarTech partners
- Candidate will have a quota based on closed sourced and influenced sales pipeline
- Be an absolute master at navigating complex organizational structures within major Tech companies (Salesforce, Oracle, etc.) and a track record of closing meaningful, quantifiable partnerships
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to aligning with our long term vision
- Make sure these partnerships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of BounceX
- Create business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
- 3 to 5 years experience with a relevant MarTech player
- Experience developing high-impact partnerships, ideally with a background in business development/sales
- Ability to hit the ground running without spinning your wheels
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with management, staff, constituents, etc.
- Experience using data to inform your strategy and drive better decision-making
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts related to MarTech products (both software and services)
- Product development, product management, or general technical background are a plus
- MBA preferred, but not required
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top