Mid-Market Business Development Associate
BounceX is scaling our sales team and hiring a newly created Mid-Market Business Development Associate (BDA). The BDA will support Business Development executives in penetrating BounceX’s top target accounts, largely the top online retailers. The BDA role combines research, strategy, and ingenuity in order to roadmap complex organizations and reach their key decision makers. The ideal candidate should have a high degree of emotional intelligence and a strong track record of success in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner and support the team in building and executing of Account Based marketing plans through detailed research, implementation of org mapping, and personalized content creation
- Assist the team in crafting highly customized, multi-channel, persona-based outreach to drive specific interest
- Gain access to key decision makers through fostering client relationships, and by organizing and attending industry specific events
- Act as the conduit between Sales and Marketing
- Ensure continuity of messaging across the full customer sales lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of experience, preferably in a client facing business development at a fast growing enterprise SaaS company a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organized
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: enjoys working independently
- Persuasive and compelling - able to communicate on behalf of BounceX in formal and informal settings
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- Fast learner, multi-tasker who can prioritize and balance multiple projects
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor.
With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work.
We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include excellent healthcare that starts day one, best-in-class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, flexible work hours, and more.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Alana R.Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top