Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - Summer 2018
This isn’t your typical analyst role. We're looking for a problem solver with top-notch logic skills and a great intuition for user experience and web design.
As an Analyst, you will test campaigns, products and platform features to confirm they are aligned with client and company goals. Great user experience is always our highest priority, and it will be your job to ensure that those standards are met and our best practices are properly put in place. You will work closely with product teams and engineers to validate the functionality and design of new campaigns and features from both digital marketing and user perspectives.
You'll be empowered by one of the largest historical A/B testing data sets, and will quickly begin making informed recommendations to drive campaign performance and product growth. You’ll gain exposure to the most popular analytics platforms and be on the cutting edge of digital marketing and behavioral automation. You will have the opportunity to use and help grow our testing automation platform, ensuring that all areas of BounceX are functioning at the highest level.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you’re going to help blaze the trail for our growth, plus your own.
Be sure to explain in the cover letter why you're the ultimate candidate.
- Validate campaign logic and functionality, and ensure a positive user experience
- Learn, apply, and develop best practices for campaign integrity and campaign performance
- Work with product teams to validate functionality, identify bugs, and fine-tune features
- Use your attention to detail to drive big picture concepts and projects
- Think proactively, dynamically, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced data driven environment
- Manage large workload and prioritize effectively
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, with a graduation date between May 2017 – June 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ GPA preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must possess permanent US work authorization
- You must be able to start full time role in Summer 2018
- Previous academic or internship experience in marketing, A/B testing, optimization and/or digital marketing
- Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and logic skills
- Above average communication skills - you will be collaborating with many different cross-functional teams ranging from Customer Success to Engineering
- General interest in digital marketing
- Excellent intuition for what makes a good user experience
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Shane interacts with BX's Strategy, Design and Analytics teams and uses BounceX's technology to build and optimize web campaigns for his clients. As a Director, he's on a mission to create marketing magic.
Back to top