Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - Summer 2018
Looking to leverage your User Experience (UX) perspective to impact industry leading Marketing Technology (MarTech) Product? We're on the hunt for a problem solver with top-notch logic skills, great UX instincts, and extreme attention to detail to join the Product Integrity team.
The Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst role at BounceX is anything but typical; you will test campaigns, products, and platform features from visual, functional, and UX perspectives to confirm they are aligned with client and company goals. Stemming from one of the largest historical A/B testing data sets, our best practices will be at your disposal to help you make informed decisions and troubleshoot campaigns. On this cross-functional team, you will work closely with fellow Integrity Analysts, as well as with product teams, engineers, and client strategists.
In this role you will be on the cutting edge of digital marketing and behavioral automation. As an expert in our platform, you will be in a unique position to test new features and influence the future of our products. You will also have the opportunity to help grow our testing automation platform, ensuring that all areas of BounceX are functioning at the highest level.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you’re going to help blaze the trail for our growth, plus your own.
Be sure to explain in the cover letter why you're the ultimate candidate.
- Validate campaign logic and functionality, and ensure a positive user experience
- Learn, apply, and develop best practices for campaign integrity and campaign performance
- Work with product teams to validate functionality, identify bugs, and fine-tune features
- Use your attention to detail to drive big picture concepts and projects
- Think proactively, dynamically, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced data driven environment
- Manage a large workload and prioritize effectively
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, with a graduation date between May 2017 – June 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ GPA preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must possess permanent US work authorization
- You must be able to start full time role in Summer 2018
- Previous academic or internship experience in marketing, A/B testing, optimization and/or digital marketing
- Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and logic skills
- Above average communication skills - you will be collaborating with many different cross-functional teams ranging from Customer Success to Engineering
- General interest in digital marketing
- Excellent intuition for what makes a good user experience
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more. BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of the team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We’re dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top