Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - January 2019
Looking to leverage your User Experience (UX) perspective to impact industry leading Marketing Technology (MarTech) Product? We're on the hunt for a problem solver with top-notch logic skills, great UX instincts, and extreme attention to detail to join the Product Integrity team.
The Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst role at BounceX is anything but typical; you will test campaigns, products, and platform features from visual, functional, and UX perspectives to confirm they are aligned with client and company goals. Stemming from one of the largest historical A/B testing data sets, our best practices will be at your disposal to help you make informed decisions and troubleshoot campaigns. On this cross-functional team, you will work closely with fellow Integrity Analysts, as well as with product teams, engineers, and client strategists.
In this role you will be on the cutting edge of digital marketing and behavioral automation. As an expert in our platform, you will be in a unique position to test new features and influence the future of our products. You will also have the opportunity to help grow our testing automation platform, ensuring that all areas of BounceX are functioning at the highest level.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you’re going to help blaze the trail for our growth, plus your own.
Be sure to explain in the cover letter why you're the ultimate candidate.
- Validate campaign logic and functionality, and ensure a positive user experience
- Learn, apply, and develop best practices for campaign integrity and campaign performance
- Work with product teams to validate functionality, identify bugs, and fine-tune features
- Use your attention to detail to drive big picture concepts and projects
- Think proactively, dynamically, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced data driven environment
- Manage a large workload and prioritize effectively
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited US college or university, with a graduation date between May 2018 – December 2019
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ GPA preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US
- You must possess permanent US work authorization
- You must be able to start full time role in January 2019
- Previous academic or internship experience in marketing, A/B testing, optimization and/or digital marketing
- Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and logic skills
- Above average communication skills - you will be collaborating with many different cross-functional teams ranging from Customer Success to Engineering
- General interest in digital marketing
- Excellent intuition for what makes a good user experience
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top