The ideal candidate works smart, not just hard; you think about efficiency and automation. You're helpful by nature and enjoy rescuing someone’s broken laptop, IP phone, or providing Gsuite training. We are a SaaS shop, so you will find yourself troubleshooting both hardware and cloud service applications. You will overcome any technical challenge and manage your own technical projects without breaking a sweat and ensure end user satisfaction.
- Install and provide user support for installed workstations, peripheral devices, and standard software applications; diagnose and resolve issues reported to the Help Desk
- Maintain an accurate inventory of technical equipment, including, but not limited to: software, laptops etc
- Provide end user training and documentation, as well as best practices
- Onboard new hires - walk through MFA, best practices, application training, etc.
- Conduct on premise and remote troubleshooting for 2 office locations
- Independent with a positive attitude
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with Mac administration and level 2 & 3 support
- Experience with Backup and Cloning – Crashplan, Acronis, and PDQ Deploy
- Knowledge and understanding of Mac OS Server
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows - Azure AD and Windows Autopilot
- Ticketing & Knowledge Base – Freshdesk, Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, ServiceDesk
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Ability to fix basic tier networking issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top