- Manipulating client-side user interfaces: modify the sites of major brands and publishers in real-time to drive higher user engagement.
- Building interactive APIs: deliver machine-learning and data-backed decision-making to drive user-facing behavior change.
- Expanding a distributed microservice ecosystem: work with cutting-edge technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, and more to drive the expansion of our growing service base. And do it all in a unified language across the entire stack.
- Write maintainable, reliable, scalable and testable code
- Collaborate with product and engineering team members to determine best plans of action
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments
- Support and improve the existing platform
- You must be currently pursuing - OR - have recently obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equiv. at an accredited US college or university
- Must possess a graduation date between May 2017 – June 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; 3.5+ preferred
- You must be able to provide documentation of authorization to work in the US, OPT Authorization w/STEM extension accepted
- You must be able to start full time role in Summer 2018
- Previous Software Development internship experience required
- Facility with core CS concepts (e.g. data structures, algorithms, time complexity, etc.)
- A desire to solve the big problems
- Understanding of distributed systems and analyzing large datasets at scale
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Experience deploying applications via containers (Docker)
- Familiarity with streaming data and distributed systems preferred but not required (Kafka, Spark, Kappa architectures, etc.)
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Shane interacts with BX's Strategy, Design and Analytics teams and uses BounceX's technology to build and optimize web campaigns for his clients. As a Director, he's on a mission to create marketing magic.
Back to top