Enterprise Business Development Associate
BounceX is scaling our sales team and hiring a newly created Enterprise Business Development Associate (BDA). The BDA will support Business Development executives in penetrating BounceX’s top target accounts, largely the top online retailers. The BDA role combines research, strategy, and ingenuity in order to roadmap complex organizations and reach their key decision makers. The ideal candidate should have a high degree of emotional intelligence and a strong track record of success in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner and support the Enterprise and Strategic Business Development team in building and executing of Account Based marketing plans through detailed research, implementation of org mapping, and personalized content creation
- Assist the Enterprise and Strategic Business Development team in crafting highly customized, multi-channel, persona-based outreach to drive specific interest
- Gain access to key decision makers through fostering client relationships, and by organizing and attending industry specific events
- Act as the conduit between Sales and Marketing
- Ensure continuity of messaging across the full customer sales lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in a client facing business development at a fast growing enterprise SaaS company a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organized
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful: enjoys working independently
- Persuasive and compelling - able to communicate on behalf of BounceX in formal and informal settings
- Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
- Fast learner, multi-tasker who can prioritize and balance multiple projects
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top