Director, Partnerships & Alliances
BounceX is hiring a Director of Partnerships that will lead a team focused on developing & maintaining strong relationships with major players within the Martech space (Oracle, Salesforce, Facebook, Google, etc.) We have already developed strong channel partnerships with most major ESP’s and are now tackling new channels.
As a Director of Partnerships & Alliances you’ll be at the forefront of expanding BounceX's influence into your channel of expertise.
- Manage and continue to build a team of Partnership Managers in different verticals
- Grow existing strategic partnerships with companies like Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other technology partners in the space
- Be an absolute master at navigating complex organizational structures within major Tech companies (Facebook, Google, etc.) and a track record of closing meaningful, quantifiable partnerships
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to aligning to our long term vision.
- Make sure these partnerships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of BounceX
- Detail business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
- Allergic to wheel-spinning
- Experience developing high-impact partnerships, ideally with a background in business development/sales
- Sales capable: understand the necessary steps to close a deal
- Be a pro at the following: strategic management, business development, product development, relationship management
- Unmatched presentation & communication skills
- Able to deal effectively and persuasively with management, staff, constituents, etc.
- Experience using data to inform your strategy and drive better decision-making
- Ability to understand software from a product perspective so you can explain complex technical concepts
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.
Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Jet.com, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We are dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in the universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top