Director of Publisher Success
BounceX thrives on partnerships; we succeed when our clients succeed.
To further this mutual growth, we are hiring a new Director of Publisher Success to manage a small but growing team of high-performing account managers in order to drive strategy and grow relationships within our publishing vertical. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle: the Director will provide guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, consistently communicate our value, and resolve client concerns before they become crises.
Our Director of Publisher Success will lead adoption of our new advertising products across our publisher network comprising some of the most elite publishers in the world, ensuring that our clients fully leverage our products in order to derive maximum value from our partnerships. Our ideal candidate will be a mentor-focused leader and industry expert in both adtech and marketing who has a proven track record of success both in managing their own enterprise client base as well as growing and managing a team.
- Manage team of high-performing Publisher Account Managers
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Own the ultimate success of our premium publishers including initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key publisherstakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand our publishers' business strategies and measurements for success
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, demand, QA, and engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at an advertising technology or marketing technology company
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Must have experience working with digital publishers
- Experience managing and negotiating with comScore Top 100 publishers and their partners
- Proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Technical competence and understanding of the advertising technology landscape
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the publishing industry
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top