Director of People and Culture
We are hiring for a newly created Director of People and Culture role, which will be responsible for delivering outstanding employee experiences throughout the employee lifecycle. This person will strategically develop processes that have a direct impact in shaping our culture as we scale, and will be influential in strategically improving all aspects of life at BounceX.
This person will provide expertise and leadership in the areas of Performance Management, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, and Cultural Initiatives. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
- Lead building out our people strategy including performance management, employee engagement, ongoing employee and manager training, inclusion and diversity efforts, and other cultural initiatives
- Partner with executives and managers to develop a culture of growth, and continuous learning and development by engaging our team at all levels and inspire a passionate, adaptive, and respectful culture
- Build trust and relationships with employees across all layers of the organization and be an effective communicator and problem solver of people issues
- Oversee solutions that empower our leaders to be better managers and the development of programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles.
- Partner with internal HRBP team to promote a positive and inclusive work culture
- Build out and manage comprehensive performance management plans to meet the needs of the organization’s growth as we scale in 2018
- Embody our culture by leading the charge on maintaining and enhancing the culture in line with our values. This will include overseeing the organization of regular events and coming up with new, innovative, and social ways to directly enrich the day-to-day of our employees
- 3-4 years minimum HR/People Operations experience at a fast-growing company, with at least 1 year experience managing a team
- Experience working on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Strong understanding of Culture and HR best practices and industry standards
- Proven ability to partner across the organization and provide coaching, thought leadership and strategic execution of new programs
- Passionate about creating a positive, collaborative work environment and a genuine desire to help people grow
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people strategy that drives business results.
- Strong relationship building and people management skills
- A strong communicator with the ability to provide both strategic foresight and feedback.
- A flexible leader with the ability to operate at a highly strategic level, combined with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest-growing software company in America by Inc Magazine and a Top Private Cloud Company to work for by Glassdoor, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, diverse, inclusive environment that ensures employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top