Director of Inclusion & Diversity
BounceX’s People Operations team is seeking an experienced, thoughtful and empathetic director to implement and further refine our Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) strategy through the creation of inclusive events, programs and learning opportunities for all employees. In this role, you will be a key thought leader and advisor to BounceX’s executive leadership team, a partner to the HR and recruiting teams, a mentor to our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and a resource to managers and team members throughout the organization. This role reports into our CCO and closely partners with BounceX’s CEO and COO.
The ideal candidate has an extensive background in developing I&D strategies with excellent project management skills. You should also have superior mediation acumen, and the ability to actively advise leaders and team members alike for best business outcomes. Finally, the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in the people function, forming and executing I&D initiatives.
- Execute BounceX’s I&D strategy, including but not limited to:
- Drafting and publishing our annual I&D Report
- Running our annual Engagement & Inclusion Survey and using the data to create initiatives that increase employee happiness, motivation and company engagement
- Partner with L&D vendors to create and execute leadership, management and employee development programs to increase inclusion at BounceX
- Execute on strategic I&D events with external partners to establish BounceX as a leader of inclusion and objectivity in HR and Recruiting practices
- Develop and manage BounceX’s mentorship program
- Advise and guide BounceX’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and grow them into strategic business advisors for the organization
- Be an internal resource for executives, managers and team members to meet for advice on complex I&D issues, helping find solutions that benefit the team and the business
- Oversee BounceX’s Equal Opportunity compliance programs, ensuring all decisions, activities, programs, and services are equitable, objective and do not discriminate (or adversely impact) current (or potential) team members or stakeholders
- Manage the I&D budget and resources
- 5 years of experience developing and executing diversity and inclusion strategies and programs in a growing organization
- Excellent project management and operational skills
- Ability to handle complex employee relations issues with discretion, serving as a mediator and guide to successful conflict resolution across all levels of the organization
- Experience advising and growing Employee Resource Groups within a diverse organization
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to use data to create, develop and execute positive people strategies
- Possess the ability to communicate successfully across the organization, both verbally and in writing
- Be a true hands-on doer who loves to execute on positive and impactful people programs
- Excel at, and deeply enjoy, partnering with team members on executing programs and events
- Deep experience in the HR and/or Recruiting functions a huge plus
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.
Back to top