Director of Customer Success, Publishing
Due to our insane growth, we are now looking for a Director of Customer Success to manage a team of six to eight high-performing account managers to help drive strategy and grow relationships within our publishing vertical. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will also be leading adoption of our new advertising products across our publisher network of some of the most premium publishers in the world. Your ability to learn and adapt quickly is a must.
We believe that successful software, product delivery and performance require a different level of account management which becomes an extension of a client’s internal team. Therefore, the ideal candidate is a strong leader and industry expert in both adtech and marketing who has a proven track record of success both in managing their own enterprise client base as well as growing and managing a team.
- Manage team of high-performing Publisher Account Managers
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Own the ultimate success of our publishers, including initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- These are publishers like Hearst, Condé Nast, CNN, Gannett, Time Inc., and more
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and fully leverage our products on an ongoing basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand our publishers' business strategies and measurements for success
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, demand, QA, and engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at an advertising technology or marketing technology company
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Must have experience working with digital publishers
- Experience managing and negotiating with comScore Top 100 publishers and their partners
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Technical competence and understanding of the advertising technology landscape
- Thorough understanding of email marketing and the major players in the space
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the publishing industry
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
Meet Some of BounceX's Employees
Director of Business Development
Alana focuses on bringing in new clients by connecting with prospects and explaining how BounceX can help meet growth targets. She also helped found the company's Women’s Employee Resource Group.
Back to top