Director of Customer Success
BounceX is looking for a Director of Customer Success to manage a team of six to eight high-performing account managers to help drive strategy and grow relationships for leading eCommerce customers.
This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will also be leading strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value for some of the largest brands in the world.
We believe that successful software, product delivery and performance require a different level of account management which becomes an extension of a customer’s internal team. Therefore, our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success both in managing enterprise customers as well as managing and inspiring their own team.
- Mentor and inspire a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and fully leverage our products on an ongoing basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand our publishers' business strategies and measurements for success
- Serve as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, sales, design, QA, and engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at a marketing technology company
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience managing and negotiating with Fortune 1000 companies
- Technical competence and understanding of marketing technology software
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
BounceX is an international marketing technology solution that brings a "logged-in" experience to logged-out website visitors across all their devices. A category leader in device identity resolution, BounceX helps companies like Uniqlo, HelloFresh and Tribune Interactive orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for the individual behind each device. They're best known for their impact on triggered email performance and website personalization.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, BounceX was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, BounceX has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.
Back to top